Hyperion Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y
Hyerion Rom is one of the best I’ve used till now. Best User Interface, Performance and off course Rock Stable!. Thanks for the developer ” CarlDeanCatabay “.
- Recompressed APKS
- Optimized APK Images
- BusyBox and BusyBox run-parts support
- Apps2SD enabled
- Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- xLOUD™ Sound Enhancement Technology
- SRS Wow™ HD Sound Enhancement
- Beats™ Audio Enhancement
You can download the Rom for here : Download
- Download the .zip file and copy to your sdcard. Be sure that you haven’t copied it to any folder, just copy it to \sdcard.
- Switch off you phone. When its completely off, Press the keys “Home Key”+ ” Volume Up” and “Unlock Key”.
- Now your phone will enter into a place called “Android system recovery”.
- Using the volume up and volume down key choose wipe data (click the home key to select it). This will clear all your phone data.
- After doing wipe, select apply update from sdcard and choose the .zip file you’ve copied.
- Wait till everything completes. Reboot your system and you are done.
If you need a detailed how to install, read: https://mygalaxyyoung.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/how-to-install-a-custom-rom-in-samsung-galaxy-y/