Download Creeds Rom V3.5 for Samsung Galaxy Y
Finally Creeds Rom V3.5 made for Samsung Galaxy Y by the developer called “pratyush.creed” from xda-developers. This rom actully have a Galaxy S3 look and some new great features. Lets check it out!
– All the Major Problems Fixed (USB Lockscreen Problem + Signal Bars Problem)
– New UI Inspired from both Touchwiz and ICS
– Improved Status Bar Mods
– Battery Bar Options
– Options to Choose Battery Bar Height
– Battery Bar Color/Transarency Customizable
– Signal/Battery Text Options
– Custom Fonts Available for Clock and Signal Texts
– New Improved Touchwiz Launcher (Full Credits : zcop)
– 5 Docks With Landscape Support
– System Performance Improves
– New Animations
– Much More Stable than Previous Versions
– Improved MMS app with theme support
– No Receipient limit on Message App
– No Auto SMS to MMS Coversion
You can download the .zip file from mediafire with this link : Download
- Download the .zip file and copy to your sdcard. Be sure that you haven’t copied it to any folder, just copy it to \sdcard.
- Switch off you phone. When its completely off, Press the keys “Home Key”+ ” Volume Up” and “Unlock Key”.
- Now your phone will enter into a place called “Android system recovery”.
- Using the volume up and volume down key choose wipe data (click the home key to select it). This will clear all your phone data.
- After doing wipe, select apply update from sdcard and choose the .zip file you’ve copied.
- Wait till everything completes. Reboot your system and you are done.
If you need a detailed how to install, read: https://mygalaxyyoung.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/how-to-install-a-custom-rom-in-samsung-galaxy-y/