Download MIUI cream V1.0 for Samsung Galaxy Y
This ROM is based on SG5360DXLE1 and the android version is 2.3.6, PDA : DXLE1 and CSC : LBLD2. Credits goes to Amal Das from xda-developers.
Real MIUI laucher added
MIUI themes ( *.MTZ supported )
MIUI lock screen ( *.MTZ supported )
MIUI + ICS UI
Stable, Fast, Rock Solid
ICS video player
Various Buid.prop Tweaks
ICS bootanimation enabled
CM9 bootanimation sound
Bash Shell Support
BusyBox run-parts support
Comes with Stock-like Kernel with init.d support
Full Support for Init.d scripts
Compatible with Merruk’s Kernels
Superuser Access; Busybox Support
New gallery app
New file browser
Asop lock screen ( default )
New camera app ( -installs lgcamera(modded) recommended settings for lgcamera: 640×480 , 1 mbits or 2 mbits , 30 or 25 fps , video encoder and video file mp4 or 3gp , video stabilization : on )
ICS styled settings
ICS styled dialer
ICS styled caller bg+ img
ICS styled new file browser
ICS styled laucher
Bass/Treble Enhanced Sound
14 Toggles by lidroid rom
Swipe to Remove Implementation
New Google Play Store; Google Search Updates
Full Bravia Engine Port; Fix Xloud; Beats Integration
UI optimized; New Lockscreen by lockbot
Addon Important Apps
Go on and download the ROM from mediafire : Download
How to Install?
- Download the .zip file and copy to your sdcard. Be sure that you haven’t copied it to any folder, just copy it to \sdcard.
- Switch off you phone. When its completely off, Press the keys “Home Key”+ ” Volume Up” and “Unlock Key”.
- Now your phone will enter into a place called “Android system recovery”.
- Using the volume up and volume down key choose wipe data (click the home key to select it). This will clear all your phone data.
- After doing wipe, select apply update from sdcard and choose the .zip file you’ve copied.
- Wait till everything completes. Reboot your system and you are done.
If you need a detailed how to install, read: https://mygalaxyyoung.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/how-to-install-a-custom-rom-in-samsung-galaxy-y/